Congrats Basic Instinct film for the nomination for best photography at iChill Manila Int Film Fest!
Don’t try to help others. You will be destroyed. You won’t achieve anything in life. If you will try to do good for someone, people will think of you as a fool & take undo advantages of your goodness. To sumup everyone is selfish…. As we grow older our perception towards life somewhat becomes the same. But are we really this bad, the way we usually say things in anger, frustration or just because of few bad incidences????
This story revolves around an auto rickshaw driver who has the same mindset where in he gets an opportunity to wrong another person and gain profit out of it. Now what he does at that particular instinct is what every person’s basic instinct is.
Director Biography – Johnny Aangraj
Name – Johnny Aangraj
Born Place – Bhagalpur (Bihar)
• As a Director : Corporate AV for Gazol Lubricants, Few short films.
• Movies (as an AD) :
1. #Mahatma (Script Supervisor, Director – Gaurav Bakshi, Produer – Humaramovie)
• Chief AD & 2nd Unit Director in Production Houses : (All in TV& Ads only) – Balaji Telefilms(SMT), Fremantle Media Pvt Ltd.(Codered Umeed & Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi), BBC Worldwide (Kaisi Ye Yariyan), Wizcraft International, Bodhi Tree (Ye Hai Ashiqui), Jaasvand Entertainments Pvt. Ltd. (Savdhan India) , Rajusha Productions, Kaira Craft Films (Pilot for DD), Lotus Talkies (Sun Yaar Try Maar), DJs Productions (Maryada), Spotlight Films, PMP Media Pvt. Ltd., Saregama (Savdhan India), Y Star Cine Films & Televisions.
• Associate Director to : Sarthak Das Gupta, Mohammad Rafique, Devdoot Majumdaar, Mushaid Pasha, Ashok Chouhan, Krishan Hooda, Aashima Chhibber, Jijy Philip, Kevin Kuto, Aarti Bagdi.
• Ad films (as an AD) : Rajasthan Patrika with Deepika Padukone & Ranbir Singh, Castrol, Asian FootballCup (also 2nd unit Director), Promo Shoot with Shraddha Kapoor & Farhan Akhtar for Rock On-2.
• As a Post Producer – Wizcraft (for IIFA & few Ads), BBC (Chetan Bhagat show – 2 states real couple)
• As a Writer – Written Corporate Ad for Hindustan Unilever Ltd, The Final Cast (As a Writer – Producer – Humaramovie, Director – Krishan Hooda), Kaafir (for 70 mm talkies)
• 2 Years Theatre experience and has enclosed 25 plays in different cities of India.